we offerCovid-19 Field Tests
Sports Media in partnership with Streamline Medical Group is an officially licensed sub distributor of Ray Biotech Covid 19 rapid test.
Testing Designed for Professional Sports
Streamline Medical GroupTM and Streamline WellnessTM is a national clinical wellness group offering the most comprehensive diagnostics of blood, genetic, and saliva testing. These tests are utilized to provide patients with treatment protocols based on genetic polymorphs and blood biomarkers to improve overall health and well being.
Screen Test Treat
COVID-19 is highly contagious. All age groups can contract COVID-19; symptoms may manifest 2-14 days after exposure or not at all. COVID-19 most significantly affects respiratory & pulmonary functions; cardiac
injury noted in some hospitalized cases. Response to virus varies by person:
- Infected person is asymptomatic
- Infected person experiences mild symptoms for 1-3 days (ex. fever, headache, skin rash, loss of energy, etc.) then recovers
- Infected person experiences moderate to severe flu-like symptoms with non-productive cough and some trouble breathing for 1-3 weeks (no hospital visits)
- Infected person experiences significant respiratory distress and needs medical/hospital intervention to recover/survive
We currently offer two Covid-19 field testing methods.
TESTING FOR CURRENT INFECTIONS: Viral Tests
● Samples are taken from your respiratory system (such as swabs of the inside of the nose) and
analyzed to determine if you currently have an infection with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes
● Some tests are point-of-care tests, meaning results may be available at the testing site in less
than an hour. Other tests must be sent to a laboratory to analyze, a process that takes 1-2 days
once received by the lab.
TESTING FOR PAST INFECTION: Antibody Tests
● A blood sample is taken and analyzed for the presence of the antibodies for COVID-19.
Antibodies are proteins your body develops to fight off an infection; they are disease specific
and usually provide future immunity. Presence of the antibody in the blood will confirm if you
had a past infection with the virus.
● Depending on when someone was infected and the timing of the test, the test may not find
antibodies in someone with a current COVID-19 infection. As such, antibody tests should not be
used to diagnose COVID-19.
Why choose Us?
Rapid patient screening is essential to slowing the spread of COVID-19. Detect COVID-19 in serum blood and finger prick samples using the RayBio Coronavirus (COVID-19) IgM/IgG Test Kits.
● SARS-CoV-2: Virus that causes COVID-19 infection. This virus encodes for different proteins, including the nucieocapsid (N) protein that is part of a shell that encapsulates the viral RNA.
● IgM antibody: Produced first, reflects early infection (Figure 1)
● IgG antibody: Reflects later infection and, eventually, long-term immunity (Figure 1). At this time, it is not known if a person with COVID-19 related antibodies has immunity.
Trusted by the NFL Alumni Association and is used to test its members
● 35,000 sq ft. manufacturing facility run by Monarch Pharmaceuticals with a clean room on site
● Worldwide shipping with “White Glove” services available upon request
● Production will ramp up to 30 million kits a month and eventually 75 million kits a month
● Inexpensive option to quickly get insight on your own health status
● The Dual Strips in the Cassette: IgM and IgG antibodies are early indicators for determining effective back to work screening, observing the recovery process, and collecting data on groups infected in the recent past
● Raybiotech SARS-COV-2 IgM/IgG (dual cassette) antibody detection kit requires no Cobas machinery to provide test results.